There is no question that being able to use a proper motorcycle headset is going to be extremely important because it will make it easy for you to do all kinds of things and perform actions without having to be wasting time and performing dangerous moves that will force you to stop controlling your motorcycle properly. In this article, we are going to be talking about the best motorcycle Bluetooth headset options and what kind of things you should look for when you want this to be a long lasting purchase.
What is a motorcycle Bluetooth headset?
This is basically advice that lets you control music, data and phone functionality with a hands-free approach that is going to help you get the very best results with a minimal amount of effort. No more answering the phone or browsing through a list of things on your mobile devices with your hands while you drive. This is not only dangerous, but it has also caused a large number of accidents all over the world.
Being able to get the best possible results is essential and the important thing is to know how to choose the right kind of headset in order to meet your needs and fit your budget.
What kind of uses does the motorcycle Bluetooth headset have?
There are many great uses for the headset. You can use it for GPS voice guidance. You can answer your phone, you can configure hands-free commands that will allow you to activate certain features on your phone or mobile device and you can connect to other people, the best and most useful aspect of the headset is the fact that it helps prevent all kinds of accidents that people have when they are riding their motorcycles because they are not paying full attention to the road.
What are the advantages and the disadvantages of these headsets?
The only disadvantage that we can think off when you buy a quality headset is that you are going to have to learn how to use the device and features, but this is a very small learning curve and we do not consider it to be a disadvantage. The advantages are many, with the simple fact that you are going to be protecting your own life and also the lives of other people on the road. This is a very compelling reason and also the fact that you will be able to operate all kinds of devices with a hands-free process.
Our Top Five Best Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset Reviews
1. SENA 20S-EVO-01
SENA 20S-EVO-01 Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset Communication System
- Improved intercom functionality and stability to keep up with your ride
- Sleek new antenna design improves upon intercom stability.
- shark fin antenna as opposed to the flip up antenna of the original 20S
- Talk time: 13 hours
- Secures the intercom distance while updates to the hardware allow for an even more robust general performance updates
2. Cardo Packtalk Bold Jbl
Cardo DMC/Bluetooth Motorcycle Communication and Entertainment System with Natural Voice Operation, Sound by JBL, Connect 2 to 15 Riders
- Bluetooth 4.1. Natural voice operation
- Interchangeable boom and corded microphone options, Self-adjusting volume, Built-in FM radio.
- Dynamic Mesh Communication (DMC) solves all Bluetooth usual pains and turns PACKTALK BOLD into the most capable motorcycle communication system in the world.
- Waterproof and Dustproof
- Up to 13 hours talk time and up to 1. 6 km bike to bike range
3. Fodsports M1S Pro
Motorcycle Bluetooth Intercom, Fodsports M1S Pro 2000m 8 Riders Group Motorbike Helmet Communication System Headset Universal Wireless Interphone (Waterproof/Handsfree/Stereo Music/GPS/2 Mic)
- Bluetooth 4.1. High compatibility and stability.
- Maximum communication distance of the group is about 2000 meters, the maximum effective communication distance between two motorcycles is about 500 meters.
- Support 8 Riders Group Intercom. Full duplex call for group motorcycle headsets system, Support for multiple people simultaneous call
- Noise Reduction and Waterproof
- Long Standby Battery and Removable Metal Clip. 900mAh rechargeable battery, Standby Up to One Week, working time up to 20 hours
4. LEXIN LX-B4FM
LEXIN 1pc LX-B4FM Motorcycle Intercom, Universal Helmet Communication System up to 4 Riders with 1600m Range
- Bluetooth v3.0. Hands-free communications. Access to Siri (iPhone) and S Voice (Samsung) voice commands.
- Up to 4 riders talk at same time at an intercom range of 1600 meters.
- Functions well for speeds up to 120 kph. Lithium Ion battery provides up to 15 hours of music streaming, 15 hours of talk time, or 350 hours standby time with battery life indicator and low battery alert.
- Included speakers and microphone provide higher volume and high-quality sound
- Advanced noise cancellation technology.
5. FreedConn TCOM-SC
FreedConn TCOM-SC Motorcycle Bluetooth Communication Systems Helmet Intercom with Hard Mic Cord (LCD Screen/FM Radio/Handsfree/800M/ 2-3Riders)
- Bluetooth v3.0. Hands-free communications.
- LCD screen motorcycle intercom system to shows pairing status, battery for easier operation
- Supports safe, convenient and efficient riding communication up to 800M (875 yards) at high speed up to 120km/h(75mph), allows 3 riders to pair and 2 riders intercom at the same time
- Up to 10 hours (Phone) / 7 hours (Intercom) working time & 300 hours standby
- One button control to switch FM/music to intercom, adjust volume, reject or answer calls
How to take proper care of your motorcycle Bluetooth headset
The best way to take care of your headset is to make sure that it will not be exposed to any harsh weather and you should also clean the unit as often as possible from dust and any dirt that it might collect. Modern gadgets and devices are very easy to maintain. Just make sure that you keep it as clean as possible and you don’t let it get wet.
Finding the best motorcycle Bluetooth headset options is not going to be too difficult thanks to the many sites that offer customer reviews for all the products available. Just make sure that you take the time to look for the best possible available option and this is going to make it very easy for you to get the best results from your purchase.
Always remember that this is a very valuable thing to own because it could easily save your life and keep you from getting into any deadly and expensive accidents that could cause a lot of harm to you and others.