Here is no question that the motorcycle culture is very much alive and it has been resurfacing as a strong trend in the last few years. Many women are now jumping into this particular transportation method and it has become quite common to see a large number of women who are now trading their cars for motorcycles or simply deciding to purchase a motorcycle from the start.
In this article, we are going to be reviewing Motorcycle Jackets. They are the most popular motorcycle clothing item that thousands of women all over the world are wearing and we will discuss why it’s important for any woman who owns a motorcycle to have one.
Why women must wear a Motorcycle Jacket?
At first glance, it would seem like a motorcycle jacket is something that is simply worn because it helps you stand out as someone rebellious that enjoys the motorcycle culture to the fullest, but this is just the appearance and there is much more to it.
Here are some of the most important reasons why a woman should wear a motorcycle jacket:
- They are comfortable
- The motorcycle jacket is a very comfortable clothing item that allows you to have freedom when riding your bike and you are not going to feel restricted by it at all. You can use the jacket for a quick ride around town or for a long journey and it will always feel comfortable on your and this makes it very appealing.
- They provide protection
- Even when a good motorcycle rider is very unlike to get in an accident, there is always the chance that this could happen and the best thing to do is to be protected with a strong leather jacket that will protect you from abrasions, cuts, burns and scratches if you happen to have a mild accident.
- The other important factor to consider about most motorcycle jackets is that they usually come with extra padding in the elbow and shoulder areas for that extra layer of protection. Women motorcycle jacket sales have skyrocketed because of this.
- There are also some jackets that come with reflective features for riders who are out at night and need to remain as visible as possible.
- They protect against the elements
- The last thing you want when riding your bike is to have high temperatures and have to deal with a scorching sun. There are also many hazards on the road while you are riding your bike and gravel, bugs and dirt can hit your body at high speeds. The motorcycle jacket is going to help protect you from that. It will also serve as perfect protection in case you are out in the rain and you have no place nearby to wait for it to stop.
Our Top Five Best Women’s Motorcycle Jacket reviews
HWK Women’s Motorcycle Jacket For Women Rain Waterproof Biker Moto Riding Ladies Motorbike Jackets CE ARMORED
- Removable CE Approved Armors on the Back(Spine), Elbows and Shoulder
- All Weather jacket
- 100% Waterproof and breathable membrane
- Outer shell: Polyester 600D Cordura Fabric
- Available in Two colors(Black/Pink, Black/White), Sizes from Small through 4X-Large
Joe Rocket Cleo 2.2 Women’s Mesh Jacket.
- FreeAir mesh torso and back with textile reinforced shoulders and arms
- Removable CE approved armor at the shoulders and elbows
- Removable waterproof liner
- 8 zipper for pant attachment; Reflective stripe
- Available in Three colors(Wine/Black, Silver/White/Black, Black), Sizes from X-Small through X-Large
ScorpionExo Verano Women’s Textile Sport Motorcycle Jacket
- Vented, poly mesh main body construction
- 600 denier poly impact panels for added abrasion resistance
- Removable, full-sleeve Airguard. windproof liner
- Exo-Tec. CE approved ventilated removable armor at elbows and shoulders
- Available in Three colors(Pink, Black, White/Blue), Sizes from X-Small through XX-Large
DUCHINNI Women’s 4 Season Motorcycle Jacket
- Removable waterproof, windproof and breathable liner and removable thermal liner
- Zippered chest, arm and rear vents
- Longer women’s styling with side stretch panels gives a Fantastic fit
- Removable CE approved armor to shoulders and elbows
- Color: Black/Pink; Size: US 12/UK 16
HWK Women’s Motorcycle Jacket Stunt Adventure Waterproof Rain Jackets CE Armored Stella
- 100% Waterproof and breathable with lined REISSA MEMBRANE
- Outer shell: Polyester 600D Cordura Fabric.
- 100% Waterproof, great for all season
- Removable CE armored jacket shoulders, elbows with high density spine protector
- Available in Two colors(All Black, Sky Blue/Black), Sizes from Small through 4X-Large
When you are looking for the best motorcycle jacket for women, you need to make sure that you search for the kind of jacket that is ideal in every possible way and that is exactly what the jackets that we have reviewed in this article have to offer.